We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Part Time Sales Associates, who share our passion to provide quality medicine and excellent patient care experience to patients who need them and who support the Company’s core values and culture. The Sales Associate works closely and collaboratively with the dispensing facility leadership and reports to the General Manager and the Assistant General Manager. The dispensing facility is in Miami-Pinelake and operates six days per week.
The Dispensary Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical cannabis needs. Is responsible for providing patient care with empathy, compassion and professionalism. Living our vision, mission and values always. Ensure patients receive the correct medicinal product that best benefits their medical condition.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
· Three years of experience on a retail operation, point of sales system and use of Microsoft office programs.
· Must be passionate about handling all aspects of a retail operation, compliance and inventory control.
· Excellent and effective consulting skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, including listening.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish and non-verbal communication skills.
· Ability to detail and able to consistently follow up instructions as outlined.
· Ability to organize and prioritize work.