Nowadays, AOL users complaining about issues such as AOL Mail not working on Apple Mail. Therefore, through this blog, we are going to provide the solution to fix such Apple Mail and AOL problems.
As we know, AOL is a web-based email client. For accessing an AOL email account, all a user is needed an internet connection and web browser. On the other hand, Apple Mail is a free emailing service inbuilt in Mac systems. To keep and organize daily sending and receiving emails, Apple users want to keep one single service for both.
Therefore, users are trying to get AOL Mail emails in the Apple Mail app. But some users encounter issues while getting AOL emails in Apple Mail. There may be various reasons so that Apple Mail not connecting to AOL as given in the next section.
Reasons for AOL Mail Not Working on Apple Mail
There may be various reasons why an Apple user not able to access AOL emails in Apple Mail. In this section, we have mentioned some major causes regarding AOL Mail not syncing on Mac issues. After getting through these issues, the user may identify what issues are getting and how can it be resolved.
- Make sure that you are not using an outdated version of the application which is not able to sync properly.
- A third-part application using for configuration can create issues in accessing AOL Mail in Apple Mail.
- May be you have updated your password and forgot it. Now you are using an old password which is creating an issue.
- If you are having a problem with your browser which is not compatible or causing Apple Mail not connecting to AOL issues due to slow internet.
- Make sure that there is no issue with the server settings. If it is so, then add manual IMAP settings on your device.
After going through these above-mentioned issues, if still, you are facing such problems then no need to worry. In further sections, we will provide you the best solution to resolve AOL Mail not working on Apple Mail issue.
As we know, to complete a task successfully, the user needs to perform proper and complete steps of the process. Therefore, in the next section, firstly we will discuss complete and proper manual steps to set up AOL Mail with the Apple Mail app.
How to Add AOL to Apple Mail Manually?
- Firstly, open the Mail application on your Mac system.
- Click on the Mail option from the Manu Bar and choose Add Account.
- Under the Choose a Mail provider… window, select AOL and click on the Continue button.
- Here, enter your AOL Username, and click the Next button.
- Then, enter the correct Password, and click to Sign in.
- Now, read the information displaying on the screen regarding Mac permission to success AOL Mail information. To agree on the terms, click on the Agree button.
- Choose apps that you want to use with the AOL account in the Mail app and click on Done.
- Here, under the list of Mailboxes in Mail App, tap on AOL. Now, you can read or send AOL emails from Mac.
After you apply the above mention steps, Apple Mail will access your AOL Mail account. But if still the Apple Mail not connecting to AOL issue is not resolved, then you can use an automated solution. AOL Backup Tool is a third party tool that is widely using by professionals to forward AOL emails on other email clients.
How to Resolve AOL Mail not working on Apple Mail Issue?
AOL Backup Tool is an advanced solution than can convert AOL emails in different email file format. By using this tool, users can save the backup of AOL emails in the required file format and then add AOL to Apple Mail by exporting resultant files to AOL Mail. The software is enriched with a wide variety of advanced features so that it resolves all Apple Mail and AOL problems, and provides desired result in a hassle-free manner. It is designed with a user-friendly interface which makes it easy to use and provides results in few simple steps.
Download Now Purchase Now
Automated Solution to Access AOL Emails in Mail App
Step 1 – Download and install the software, and Login with AOL Mail account credentials.
Step 2 – Choose required File Format & Browse destination. Click on Start Backup.
Step 3 – After completion of the process, click OK to confirm.
Now, you can find your email files with .mbox file format saved at the provided destination location. To add AOL to Apple Mail, you have completed first phase to resolve AOL Mail not working on Apple Mail issue, now start second phase to import MBOX resultant files in Mail App. These MBOX files can easily be accessed in Apple Mail by following a few simple steps, as follows:
Step 1 – Open the Apple Mail app.
Step 2 – Click on File tab in the Menu bar, then select the Import Mailboxes option.
Step 3 – Under the Import wizard, select the MBOX radio button and click Continue.
Step 4 – Click on Choose button, and browse .mbox files exported using the software.
Step 5 – Finally, click on Done to finish the process to add AOL to Apple Mail.
In this blog, we have provides the manual as well as an automated solution to fix AOL Mail not working on Apple Mail error. After going through this blog, you will get the complete solution to resolve such AOL Mail not syncing on Mac issues. Moreover, we have recommended an automated tool that is efficient enough to resolve all Apple Mail and AOL problems and export AOL email files in Apple Mail supported file format. Users can opt for the solution as per their choice.