Indiva (TSXV: NDVA) (OTCQX: NDVAF) is a Canadian licensed producer of premium cannabis and cannabis products, and a provider of extraction, manufacturing and refinement services. Indiva aims to be a clear Canadian leader in the cannabis industry by creating products that outperform the field in their quality and creativity.
In Canada, Indiva will produce and distribute the award-winning Bhang® Chocolate, Ruby® Cannabis Sugar, Sapphire™ Salt, Ruby® Gems, and other derivative products through licence agreements and joint ventures.
We are looking for a creative and innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to support the Commercial team with the execution of digital marketing campaigns and projects for the Indiva Brands portfolio. The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop Indiva’s digital and social content, evaluate results, and optimize performance. They have what it takes to develop our digital footprint and thrive in a collaborative, challenging and action-packed environment.
- Develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for the Indiva portfolio of brands
- Manage digital marketing campaigns from concept to delivery and ensure timely execution
- Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to continuously improve campaign design and delivery
- Develop and implement the content strategy for all owned digital properties, including web and social
- Identify and manage technical & functional updates to improve user experience and engagement
- Oversee and execute content updates to websites and digital properties on a timely basis
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve SEO/SEM efforts
- Demonstrate collaboration, cooperation, communication and initiative in all dealings with internal and external agencies & stakeholders
- Design and initiate an email marketing strategy
- Other digital projects as required
- 3-4+ years of experience in a similar role in digital marketing, cannabis industry preferred
- Strong familiarity with Canadian compliance regulations
- Experience in content development, campaign management, email marketing, analysis & reporting, and social media
- Experience coordinating and maintaining schedules, project plans, and content calendars
- Experience using Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Klaviyo, WordPress and/or other email marketing and analytics platforms
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint and Teams
- Copywriting experience is an asset
- Excellent organization and time-management skills, strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player, be a self-starter, and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be willing to travel 10% of the time
INDIVA offers a competitive compensation package (including benefits and equity participation) commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)