BETHESDA, MD — Pumpkins are showing up at grocery stores and roadside stands as Halloween creeps closer. If your family has a visit planned to a local pumpkin patch near Bethesda, we have a list of stands open in the area. And here’s a look at the weekend weather forecast to help you plan your trip.
- Chance of showers; chance of precipitation is 40%
- Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59
- Chance of showers; chance of precipitation is 30%
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 72
- Partly cloudy, with a low around 54
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 71
In many cases, coronavirus precautions have merely changed — not shut down — area pumpkin patches and their entertainment options. Below is a list of some of our favorite pumpkin patches near Bethesda, with an address and website to check for more details.
Norman’s Farm Market
East West Highway at Jones Mill Road, Chevy Chase
22222 Davis Mill Rd., Germantown
15604 Sugarland Rd., Poolesville